Child care fees
Full day session 7.30am to 6pm (please attend 10 mins before end for thorough handover to be given)
Morning session 7.30am to 12.30pm
Afternoon session 12.30pm to 5.30pm
**** FUNDED CHILDREN – Full day is 7.30 to 5.30pm, AM sessions are 7.30am to 12.30pm and PM are 12.30 to 5.30pm
Charges as follows: All children regardless of age
|(includes meals)||Cost if paid via TFC|
|Half day (am or pm)||£35.25||£28.20|
|School day session||£44.25 *||£35.40 *|
|Full month childcare||£1237.81 (includes 10% reduction)**||£990.24 (includes 10% discount)**|
|Late pick up fee||£10 charged every 30 mins||£10 charge every 30 mins|
Consumable Charges are as follows for FUNDED children ONLY – 15 & 30 hour children. This will change April 2024 when the Government introduces the new hourly rate for Funded children.
One and two year old’s – 20p per hour
Three year old’s – £1.20 per hour
The cost of food is included in the prices quoted and includes the following:
Breakfast, Two course lunch, Tea time meal, Extra drinks and healthy snacks
Parents/Carer’s of babies are required to provide all baby formula milk.
- Fees are calculated by multiplying the weekly rate by 51 and dividing by 12.
- Full fees are payable for all days that your child is absent from nursery for whatever reason, including child sickness, holidays, public and bank Holidays, inset days (staff training) and times where closure is totally unavoidable ie extreme weather, heating failure, power cuts. Inset days are very important to ensure staff are up to date with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures. Inset days will be calculated pro rata and added to your monthly fees. Applies to private and funded spaces.
- Fees will be collected monthly in advance on the first of each month by direct debit.
- For the first month of attendance we will require payment in advance before your child’s first day of attendance.
- Little Hubbers accept all employer voucher schemes, however full payment is required by card/cheque until the first voucher payment has been credited to our account.
- Little Hubbers will be offering the 15 hour and 30-hour entitlement scheme to all qualifying children. Please note what isn’t covered as defined by the government. At present we have no plans to charge for consumables but do reserve the right to change this in the future. – The 15 hours free childcare/early education offer is not intended to cover the costs of meals, other consumables (such as nappies or sun cream), additional hours or additional activities (such as trips). Providers may charge a fee for these additions
- 15 hours funded spaces can be taken ether as 3 mornings, 3 afternoons or 1.5 days per week on Term Time basis. We can also stretch this funding over 51 weeks of the year giving you 1 full day per week funded space. You are more than welcome to top this up with extra paying days.
- 30 hours funded spaces will be offered as 3 full days per week as Term Time or can also be stretched over 51 weeks of the year giving you 2 full days per week funded space. You are more than welcome to top this up with extra paying days.
- Little Hubbers have access to a fully inclusive sensory room and UV room. We also bring in extracurricular classes and activities such as Hartbeeps, Jitabugs, Nature Makers, Fizzy Studio Dance, Baby & Toddler Yoga, Angela Ark, Science Buddies and Little Kickers to name but a few. A weekly charge of **£3.00 (£12.75 monthly) will be added to your fees to cover the additional costs associated with this. This fee is also payable for children receiving the 15- & 30-hour entitlement.** Funded children – this fee is voluntary contribution; however, we would ask that you try your very best to contribute towards these costs in order keep the monthly fee as low as it is and has been for the last 4 years.As a nursery this service costs a vast amount of money to provide and your contribution of just £12.75 helps us cover some of these costs and more importantly provide wonderful extra-curricular sessions for your children.
- There is a minimum attendance pattern of two full day or 2 half days per week booked in advance with 1 months’ notice. This is to ensure continuity and allow you child to build up bonds with keyworkers and fellow children. We operate 51 weeks of the year. All booked spaces will be reserved on a 1 month rolling contract to over the year.
- Your fees will be reduced the month after your child’s second birthday.
- Fees will be reduced to reflect your child’s Free Entitlement Hours the term following their third birthday.
*Little Hubbers actively promote healthy eating in the Nursery in line with schools and the Early Years Foundation Stage. We ask that if you able to, please could you donate 1 piece of fruit, vegetables or crackers each day for the children to share at snack time, e.g., apples, Bananas, oranges, plums, grapes, carrots, cucumber, celery, avocado, tomatoes, bread sticks, crackers, rice cakes, cheese biscuits etc. Little Hubbers actively engage your children in the preparing, chopping and serving of snack time fruit. This encourages social interaction and allows children to learn new skills.
This applies to all parents/ carer’s including those accessing the 15- & 30-hour funding.
* We offer limited spaces on a School Day session. The reason being is we can not fill the time before or after with other children.
** Does not apply to Term Time places.
Consumable fees are payable by ALL children in receipt of the Government funded 15- & 30-hours session. This is currently 20p per hour for 2 years old and £1.20 per hour for 3/4 -year-olds.
(This fee is a voluntary contribution; however, we would ask that you try your very best to contribute towards these costs in order to keep this nursery sustainable now and in the future).