Child care fees April 2019 – March 2020
Full day session 7.30am to 6pm
Morning session 7.30am to 12.30pm
Afternoon session 1pm to 6pm
Charges as follows:
Children under 2
Full week – £215 (£15 off)
Full day – £46
Half day – £27
Children over 2
Full Week – £205 (£15 off)
Full day – £44
Half day – £26
Late pick up fee – £10 charged every 30 mins
Monthly charges as follows:
cost per day x 51 weeks divided by 12 months = monthly charge
Children under 2
2 x half day – £229.50
3 x half day – £344.25
4 x half day – £459
5 x half day – £573.75
1 x full day – £195
2 x full day – £391
3 x full day – £586.50
4 x full day – £782
Full time – £913.75
Children Over 2
2 x half day – £221
3 x half day – £331.50
4 x half day – £442
5 x half day – £552.50
1 x full day – £187
2 x full day – £373
3 x full day – £561
4 x full day – £748
Full time – £871.25
The cost of food is included in the prices quoted and includes the following:
Breakfast, Two course lunch, Extra drinks and healthy snacks
Parents/Carers of babies are required to provide all baby milk.
• An admin charge of £30.00 is required to provisionally book your child’s place at Little Hubbers. This fee is used to purchase learning journals, diaries and trackers for your child and admin costs setting up children’s portals and cohorts. All settling in sessions are included within this fee.
This fee is also payable for funded children under consumables costs.
• Fees are calculated by multiplying the weekly rate by 51 and dividing by 12.
• Once you are offered a place for your child at the nursery we require a deposit of £100 per child ( £50 for funded children), which is refundable when your child leaves the nursery provided a month’s written notice is received. Should a place be cancelled with less than one month’s notice once it has been offered and accepted, the whole amount shall be retained by us.
• Full fees are payable for all days that your child is absent from nursery for whatever reason, including child sickness, holidays, public and bank Holidays, inset days (staff training) and times where closure is totally unavoidable ie extreme weather, heating failure, power cuts. Inset days are very important to ensure staff are up to date with all relevant legislation, policies and procedures. Inset days will be calculated pro rata and added to your monthly fees. Applies to private and funded spaces.
• Fees will be collected monthly in advance on the first of each month by direct debit.
• For the first month of attendance we will require payment by card/cheque before your child’s first day of attendance.
• Little Hubbers accept all employer voucher schemes, however full payment is required by card/cheque until the first voucher payment has been credited to our account.
• Little Hubbers will be offering the 15 hour and 30 hour entitlement scheme to all qualifying children. Please note what isn’t covered as defined by the government. At present we have no plans to charge for consumables but do reserve the right to change this in the future.- The 15 hours free childcare/early education offer is not intended to cover the costs of meals, other consumables (such as nappies or sun cream), additional hours or additional activities (such as trips). Providers may charge a fee for these additions. If you choose to pay for these it is an arrangement between you and the childcare provider. However, you must not be required to pay any fee as a condition of taking up a 15 hours place, and must be offered alternative options.
• 15 hours funded spaces can be taken ether as 3 mornings, 3 afternoons or 1.5 days per week. We can also stretch this funding over 51 weeks of the year giving you 11 hours (1 full day) per week funded space. You are more than welcome to top this up with extra paying days.
• 30 hours funded spaces will be offered as 3 full days per week and can also be stretched over 51 weeks of the year giving you 22 hours (2 full days) per week funded space. You are more than welcome to top this up with extra paying days.
• Little Hubbers have access to a fully inclusive playcentre and sensory room. All children who attend the nursery will have unlimited access to these additional services including regular disco time sessions, messy play and Birthday celebration’s for your little ones. A weekly charge of £2.40will be added to your fees to cover the additional costs associated with this. This fee is also payable for children receiving the 15 & 30 hour entitlement.
• There is a minimum attendance pattern of one full days or 2 half days per week booked in advance with 1 months’ notice. This is to ensure continuity and allow you child to build up bonds with keyworkers and fellow children. We operate 51 weeks of the year. All booked spaces will be reserved on a 1 month rolling contract to over the year.
• Your fees will be reduced the month after your child’s second birthday.
• Fees will be reduced to reflect your child’s Free Entitlement Hours the term following their third birthday.
*Little Hubbers actively promote healthy eating in the Nursery in line with schools and the Early Years Foundation Stage. We ask that if you able to, please could you donate 1 piece of fruit, vegetables or crackers each day for the children to share at snack time, e.g. apples, Bananas, oranges, plums, grapes, carrots, cucumber, celery, avocado, tomatoes, bread sticks, crackers, rice cakes, cheese biscuits etc. Little Hubbers actively engage your children in the preparing, chopping and serving of snack time fruit. This encourages social interaction and allows children to learn new skills. This applies to all parents/ carers including those accessing the 15 & 30 hour funding.